Pleasure to announce that I wrote this book on Redis a modern NoSQL database.
Amazon USA: Amazon.com: Redis® Deep Dive: Explore Redis - Its Architecture, Data Structures and Modules like Search, JSON, AI, Graph, Timeseries (English Edition) eBook: Kale, Suyog Dilip, Kulkarni, Chinmay: Kindle Store
Amzon India: Redis® Deep Dive: Explore Redis - Its Architecture, Data Structures and Modules like Search, JSON, AI, Graph, Timeseries (English Edition) eBook: Kale, Suyog Dilip, Kulkarni, Chinmay: Amazon.in: Kindle Store
Complete reference guide to Redis
● Complete coverage of Redis Modules.
● Best practices, tips and tricks, and expert techniques to scale Redis.
● Troubleshooting solutions to perform real-time faster data processing for client applications.
This book begins with teaching you to set up your own Redis environment, followed by Redis data structures, their architecture, and use cases. You get to learn the details about Redis Modules such as RediSearch, RedisJSON, RedisTimeSeries, RedisAI, and RedisGraph with specific business use-case examples. This book makes you a Redis Expert by getting you hands-on with best practices on Redis and some tricks to scale Redis activities.
What you will learn
● Redis’s advantages over the other NOSQL databases.
● Explore Redis Enterprise and its real gameplay in enterprise applications.
● Learn Redis data structures through practically demonstrated use cases.
● Learn from Industry expert to setup the Redis in production environment.
● Understand how Redis enterprise enhances Redis OSS.
Who this book is for
This book is ideal for anyone who is interested in understanding the basic concepts of the Redis database. The book will help the IT professionals, Software developers, Technical leads, Architects. Readers should have a working knowledge of database designing, basic programming skills, and an understanding of the latest trends in cloud computing.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to NoSQL World
- NoSQL database types
- Are NoSQL databases better than traditional databases?
- History of Redis
- Getting started with Redis
- Setting up Redis
- Redis Data Structures in details
- Scaling Redis
- Redis use cases
- Redis as database service - enterprise solutions
- What is new in Redis 6?
- Appendix A
(i) Using Redis-cli
(ii) RedisInsight tool
(iii) Community helps
Please share this in your IT friends and social network if possible.