Error 127 when building using the RedisTimeSeries example dockerfile

Hi, I keep getting this error when trying to build a docker container using the example docker file.

Step 8/20 : RUN ./deps/redis/bin/getpy2
 ---> Running in 656f62b629ac
/bin/sh: 1: ./deps/redis/bin/getpy2: not found
ERROR: Service 'redis' failed to build: The command '/bin/sh -c ./deps/redis/bin/getpy2' returned a non-zero code: 127

I have checked the cr/lf in notepad++ a (solution i have read elsewhere) and they all seem correct.
I am not sure exactly what the script is trying to do… load python2?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It seems that the redis folder is not complete in the master git hub branch.

The original Dockerfile says:
RUN ./deps/readies/bin/getpy2
rather than:
RUN ./deps/redis/bin/getpy2
Please make sure you’re using the original file. “readies” is the name of an automation library, it is not a typo.

Sorry, I do know this now.
I mistakenly copied the example above from when I assumed it was a typo in the dockerfile example and changed it.
The readies library, and others, are not in the master branch of the github repo and so was not pulled and were missing on my local machine.
It is still possible to run a container using docker run -p 6379:6379 -it --rm redislabs/redistimeseries

On the redis timeseries gitter someone has posted a possible solution to my specific requirements, having access to the redis.conf and binding of a volume with an existing dump.rdb. These being my reasoning for building my own image localy. Which I will post here once I can check it, incase it is of any use to someone on here.