I have developed a Redis connector and tested it on standalone Redis version 6.0.5 .
Do I need to share it in mail list for feedback or create a pull request directly?
Also since there is no guideline present for contribution.
In case of pull request I will follow these steps:
- Fork the central repo
- Clone the forked repo
- Add remote upstream to central repo
- Update cloned repo from central repo
- Create a new branch
Do I need to to make new branch or make changes to master branch?
- Make, add and commit required changes
- Push changes to forked repo
- Compare and create pull request via GitHub
Please share your suggestions.